Senior Tax Accountant
This is a full-time position which will require longer hours during tax season and offer a more flexible work schedule the remainder of the year. In addition to providing tax services to firm clients you will work with other team members on audit, review and compilation engagements. We also provide various consulting services and you will have the opportunity to work alongside firm partners on a diverse range of projects.
We offer a friendly work environment and opportunity to work with an experienced team of professionals. You will help businesses and individuals in our community and advance your knowledge and skills in all areas of public accounting. The position offers competitive compensation and bonus opportunities dependent on experience. Benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurances, PTO and retirement plan. The firm also pays for CPA licensing and continuing education.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years tax preparation experience
- Experience with individual and business entity taxation
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- UltraTax software experience preferred but not required
- QuickBooks software experience
- Payroll experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers
- Desire to learn and develop skills
Receptionist / Office Administrator
Looking for a receptionist / office administrator to join the team. This is a full-time position January through April with the possibility of part-time the remainder of the year. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
We offer a friendly work environment and opportunity to work with an experienced team of professionals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer multi-line telephone system and direct calls as needed
- Schedule appointments
- Greet clients
- Receive and process client information following firm protocols
- Present completed work product to client at pick-up
- Collect and document client payments
- Process client information
- Maintain a high level of client privacy
- Ensure front office area remains clean and neat for client interactions
Please submit your cover letter and resume to this posting
Compensation depends on experience.